Store/Downloading Apps Issue

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I reflashed my device using WDRT on 21st July 2016. (back to denim from 10)
On trying to reinstall my apps, no apps would install. they begin to download and then give an error, "attention required. try again" no matter how much I try the apps simply wont download fully or install.
also on my pc I've tried to download a movie from the store and I do too have an error as well.
is the store down? or is it just my account? any solutions or anyone else getting this issue?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I reflashed my device using WDRT on 21st July 2016. (back to denim from 10)
On trying to reinstall my apps, no apps would install. they begin to download and then give an error, "attention required. try again" no matter how much I try the apps simply wont download fully or install.
also on my pc I've tried to download a movie from the store and I do too have an error as well.
is the store down? or is it just my account? any solutions or anyone else getting this issue?

check that there's no issue with your email account

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
hi first let me apologize. i forgot to sign in before posting. :(
secondly where can I check my account? via web? because this only happened since resetting the device.
something does seem to be amiss with my account as on my pc, store wont download movies either.
I did remove devices from my account this morning but that was after the problem occurred.

*Just got a message, " we're having trouble connecting to store right now. please try again in a few minutes*)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
hi first let me apologize. i forgot to sign in before posting. :(
secondly where can I check my account? via web? because this only happened since resetting the device.
something does seem to be amiss with my account as on my pc, store wont download movies either.
I did remove devices from my account this morning but that was after the problem occurred.

*Just got a message, " we're having trouble connecting to store right now. please try again in a few minutes*)

On the phone, settings >email and accounts > is there any error on your main account?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs