I cannot remember my password for my Nokia Lumia 520 and therefore cannot update whatsapp.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I note that if I reset I lose all my data and this I do not want to do. Surely there is a way of resetting forgotten (can't remember receiving one!) password without losing all the date. Please help.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I note that if I reset I lose all my data and this I do not want to do. Surely there is a way of resetting forgotten (can't remember receiving one!) password without losing all the date. Please help.

which password are you looking for? The one to unlock the screen or your email account password or something else?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

damonator98

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Password required to update apps is your main microsoft account password. If you forgot it, you can easily recover it via your email. But if you forgot your code required to unlock phone, the only way I'm aware of is hard reset which permanately deletes your data.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck