How to get films and tv app to play videos in sequence?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a list of videos in my folder on pc. I select all of them and enter to play them. Only the first video plays, not all of them. If you use windows media player or vlc, it will play all videos one after the other.

How can I get that to work on the default videos app for windows 10 on pc?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
In the redstone build, i noticed that the video app has a forward and back arrow at the right and left edge of the app screen - this does next and previous video if the folder has more than one video. I'll test this more and get back on this

ZeMintCool

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
In the redstone build, i noticed that the video app has a forward and back arrow at the right and left edge of the app screen - this does next and previous video if the folder has more than one video. I'll test this more and get back on this

It's a shame there is no continuous or random play in the app. Both VLC and Moliplayer do a great job but the video sound quality is nowhere clearer as in Film & TV on car bluetooth. What does it take to add just those two controls and perhaps lose the PREVIOUS 10 & NEXT 30 seconds controls?

ZeMintCool

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site

It's a shame there is no continuous or random play in the app. Both VLC and Moliplayer do a great job but the video sound quality is nowhere clearer as in Film & TV on car bluetooth. What does it take to add just those two controls and perhaps lose the PREVIOUS 10 & NEXT 30 seconds controls?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap