Why can't I copy and paste a saved file to my word documents with windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When trying to copy and paste scanned documents to a word document, I am unable to do so with Windows 10. It always comes up to print it. I have had to submit my papers for school, since upgrading to windows 10, as separate submissons for things I would normally copy and paste into my word document.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
When trying to copy and paste scanned documents to a word document, I am unable to do so with Windows 10. It always comes up to print it. I have had to submit my papers for school, since upgrading to windows 10, as separate submissons for things I would normally copy and paste into my word document.

have you tried importing them into word? In the insert tab for word.

Windows 10 wouldn't affect office applications

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ipheuria

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
If you're copying from a scanned document then that means previously perhaps your scanner was using OCR. Check maybe the scanner utilities or driver needs to be updated. Otherwise like Chintan Gohel was saying you have to use the insert command since the scanned document is now an image.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre