Unable to delete old backups on Nokia 925 and unable to do new backup

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I need to backup and restore an old nokia 925 but it will not back up (last backed up a year ago) - looked at fixes and all say to delete old backups but this failed too. Seems to be a problem with One Drive but that appears to be working fine. Not my phone just a colleagues. Any help would be appreciated. Tried with and without connection to wifi and the Microsoft account is active and can be logged into.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I need to backup and restore an old nokia 925 but it will not back up (last backed up a year ago) - looked at fixes and all say to delete old backups but this failed too. Seems to be a problem with One Drive but that appears to be working fine. Not my phone just a colleagues. Any help would be appreciated. Tried with and without connection to wifi and the Microsoft account is active and can be logged into.

can you delete the backups online using a pc browser?
And when doing the phone backup, which particular backup are you doing? the app backup or content backup? If app backup, try removing one app at a time and trying the backup - an app might be causing the issue

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire