2 messenger icons in my all apps list. 1 works well but another not work and do not uninstall

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I updated my lumia430 to windows10, after updates there are showed two messenger icons (same name but different image) in the apps list. One of them works very well and another doesn't. Moreover it can not uninstall, delete or remove. It shows pin to startup and uninstall option by tap on it but do not uninstall. It also do not shows in app corner in settings. It is confusing and I want to remove it forever. How is it possible?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I updated my lumia430 to windows10, after updates there are showed two messenger icons (same name but different image) in the apps list. One of them works very well and another doesn't. Moreover it can not uninstall, delete or remove. It shows pin to startup and uninstall option by tap on it but do not uninstall. It also do not shows in app corner in settings. It is confusing and I want to remove it forever. How is it possible?

an old trick was going to store and installing it and then uninstalling it
Try it

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss