Bluetooth Music Skipping in 2016 Honda Civic EX-T

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have been having this issue for a while. I tried to re-pair and restart but nothing works. My audio keeps skipping/stuttering every 5-8 seconds when I listen to music streamed through Bluetooth to my car. It happens with both Groove and Pandora. I have a Lumia 722. Any suggestions?

Zuhan

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
It might be a 720. I'll get the exact model when I get out of work. My old phone was an 822. I am have it updating now and will check to see if that worked or not after work.

The new Civic is sick, I'm loving the Turbo engine. Its a BIG step up from my 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid. All the cameras are a plus as well.

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
1) Does the phone skip when playing in the Civic using an Aux lead instead of Bluetooth?

2) Does the phone skip when playing through some other Bluetooth device?

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
It might be a 720. I'll get the exact model when I get out of work. My old phone was an 822. I am have it updating now and will check to see if that worked or not after work.

The new Civic is sick, I'm loving the Turbo engine. Its a BIG step up from my 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid. All the cameras are a plus as well.

That's good hear. How do you find the CVT on it? Is it quiet on the highway or is there any whine from the belts? I love the look of the safety feature set. I guess I need to test drive one next :) And try my phone out on it.

Next thing in the phone front is maybe try WDRT to see if there are any firmware updates available. Firmware includes low level Bluetooth drivers so might help. Bad thing is you'd have to backup the phone and restore. OH... trouble is the 720 is no longer supported so may not be able to join the insider program again without hacking it a bit...

Still worth checking I guess even though I probably recommend to not apply without finding a new upgrade path to 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon