Win10 Anni Update Freeze after reboot

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi All,

I've updated both my machine and my wife's machine with the anniversary update. Hers is fine but mine seems to freeze after the reboot. My whole desktop turns that white color (the not responding shade) and the end task dialog appears. I cannot do anything but shutdown my computer via the power button. I am currently at work so I am doing this all from memory from last night. I haven't tried safemode yet. Any ideas?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

I've updated both my machine and my wife's machine with the anniversary update. Hers is fine but mine seems to freeze after the reboot. My whole desktop turns that white color (the not responding shade) and the end task dialog appears. I cannot do anything but shutdown my computer via the power button. I am currently at work so I am doing this all from memory from last night. I haven't tried safemode yet. Any ideas?

check this list of issues to see if yours exists: Windows 10 Anniversary Update common problems and how to fix them | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3