Glance Screen not Displaying Calender Entries

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The glance screen in my L550 is not displaying my appointments from Outlook Calendar though the lock screen is. I had selected Outlook calendar as the app to show detailed status. I initially logged in through my gmail account but subsequently logged in with my live.com account.

Can anyone suggest a remedy?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
The glance screen in my L550 is not displaying my appointments from Outlook Calendar though the lock screen is. I had selected Outlook calendar as the app to show detailed status. I initially logged in through my gmail account but subsequently logged in with my live.com account.

There was a recent alendar update which messed all up (Live tile too), standin by a new app update soon.

For now try a
soft reset

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

perhaps removing it and adding it back to lockscreen? And check for app updates

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa