Windows 10 on Lumia 735

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Since upgrading my Microsoft Lumia 735 to Windows 10, last Saturday, quite a few things are working poorly. I can't get my Gmail account set up, for example. However, the worst is that I cannot access my OneDrive at all (it hangs and then ultimately takes me back to the Start screen), and my photos are no longer uploading to the Skydrive Camera Roll folder on the OneDrive.

Anybody else experiencing issues with Win10 on Lumia 730/735?

BluWarrior

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
These are common issues until you factory reset your phone. To do this make sure your phone has backed up first then open settings, go to system, about, then tap reset your phone.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Since upgrading my Microsoft Lumia 735 to Windows 10, last Saturday, quite a few things are working poorly. I can't get my Gmail account set up, for example. However, the worst is that I cannot access my OneDrive at all (it hangs and then ultimately takes me back to the Start screen), and my photos are no longer uploading to the Skydrive Camera Roll folder on the OneDrive.

Anybody else experiencing issues with Win10 on Lumia 730/735?

there's some issue with Google- they seem to be acting mean again
Can you try checking for both OS and app updates?

Can you check which version of OS you're on? Settings > system > about > OS build

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piklokz