after software updation of my lumia 1320 in microsoft service center, everytime i open any site

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

hi !! about 2 months ago my lumia was having some glitches problem so i gave it to Microsoft service center. they updated my software but after updation everytime i use internet explorer to search anything and opens any site suddenly a RED page opens up named ""viral mobi store" and telling me the website i am trying to open is unsafe and continuation not recommended. If i choose to continue and open it some bad sites like trafficking and sites with *** (bad) advertisements opens up automatically.

This is happening even if i am opening a fully safe and secure govt sites !!! its happening in almost every site i open. i am able to open only youtube videos !! what is the problem !!! even my friend having same limia 1320 is having the same problem after software updation. HOW TO REMOVE IT !!!!! can someone help me !!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
hi !! about 2 months ago my lumia was having some glitches problem so i gave it to Microsoft service center. they updated my software but after updation everytime i use internet explorer to search anything and opens any site suddenly a RED page opens up named ""viral mobi store" and telling me the website i am trying to open is unsafe and continuation not recommended. If i choose to continue and open it some bad sites like trafficking and sites with *** (bad) advertisements opens up automatically.

This is happening even if i am opening a fully safe and secure govt sites !!! its happening in almost every site i open. i am able to open only youtube videos !! what is the problem !!! even my friend having same limia 1320 is having the same problem after software updation. HOW TO REMOVE IT !!!!! can someone help me !!

go to your browser, clear all history and cookies - just do a clean wipe and then check

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers