In app purchase or purchase app bug of store (Thresholds ) official built.

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I m on official built .494 hope we get update on 9 august.
I own app like moliplayer pro,ccplayer pro,loadkit,proshot app.
But when I open this app after 2 to 3 days of gap it shows trial version & please purchase to continue even i purchase full version of all.
So my question is it's bug of threshold or all people facing same issue.
Ccplayer pro (UWP ) specially Which shows blank and when connect to internet it access.
So can this bug fixes in Redstone built?

Waiting 4 answer guys .
Thanks in advance.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Another thing, for future reference... If you previously purchased an app, either the app is paid or there is an in app purchase (IAP) to remove ads, etc... But the app is reacting as if it is the free trial or that you haven't made an IAP... either go to the store to purchase the app or from within the app go to purchase the IAP again... The store should see that you previously purchased the app/IAP, give you a message that "you've already purchased this", and just re-download the "keys"...

WORST CASE, if it doesn't identify that you previously purchased the item, it will tell you the price and ask you to confirm the purchase. DO NOT REPURCHASE THE APP/IAP... There may be something messed up in the store and it may fix itself over time... You can also contact the developer and see if there has been a change on their end.

Personally I've never experienced the worse case scenario and it will just give a message that "you've already purchased this" and it will download the digital license / key.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes