Is there another Exchange mail client for Windows phone 10 ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I've been happily using Outlook under Windows phone 10 to access work Exchange activesync email for 6 months. Then it stopped working with a message that my phone did not comply with security settings set be email administrator. This happened soon after the Redstone release preview, but I don't think that is the cause. Looks like the I.S. administrators have blocked Outlook, because the "Learn More" link takes you to a page where it lists products affected, and they are all Windows 10 email and calendar. That, and they also blocked Outlook for Android on a colleague's phone a while back.

Seems they don't like Outlook mobile for some reason. Are there any other Exchange activesync email clients for Windows phone 10 ? For example Android has Touchdown, which it seems the I.S. department are happy with. From what I've seen, there is nothing at all for Windows phone 10 ?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not aware of an alternative Exchange client on Windows, but do you have additional details? I know the iOS and Android, but not Windows, Outlook clients may be considered privacy or security risks since all email is being routed through a single (I think now MS controlled) server unlike typical behavior that reaches out to each server individually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon