What data is lost when you download and install icloud?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I believe that my Email account is too large in size since and I can only receive emails. I can not send emails. I contacted Yahoo and that is what they think has happened. I tried to find the size of data on my email account with yahoo.ca to no avail. I thought that when I download the icloud that it would fix the problem. However, before I do so, I would like to know what information I would loose upon downloading the Microsoft icloud.
Donald B. W. Clark

Last edited by a moderator:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I believe that my Email account is too large in size since and I can only receive emails. I can not send emails. I contacted Yahoo and that is what they think has happened. I tried to find the size of data on my email account with yahoo.ca to no avail. I thought that when I download the icloud that it would fix the problem. However, before I do so, I would like to know what information I would loose upon downloading the Microsoft icloud.
Donald B. W. Clark

your yahoo email account is supposed to have 1TB storage, so are you sure your storage is full? And you should still be able to send emails. Try deleting some older ones

icloud is a service from Apple, not Microsoft. Can you check what it is that you're actually looking for?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3