Why cant I open any application?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 640 with the insider preview. I just updated my phone to the newest build, and I cannot open any apps. Most are dark and say unavailable next to them, and the few that are normal looking, crash immediately. Originally it said that my SD card had some problems or something, asking if it could fix them. I said yes, and it said that there were some unfixable errors. Now, even with the SD card removed, nothing works, and it still says everything is unavailable. What do I do?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 640 with the insider preview. I just updated my phone to the newest build, and I cannot open any apps. Most are dark and say unavailable next to them, and the few that are normal looking, crash immediately. Originally it said that my SD card had some problems or something, asking if it could fix them. I said yes, and it said that there were some unfixable errors. Now, even with the SD card removed, nothing works, and it still says everything is unavailable. What do I do?

check in store for app updates - some apps might still be installing updates hence the reason they don't open

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen