Why is the blue circle continually blinking beside my cursor arrow?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Many functions still work but when i right click drop downs wont stay and when i try to type internet search typing is interrupted and blinking. Also at times there is a white bar blinking in taskbar next to other open icons but without pic and cant click on it to bring whatever it is up on screen.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I think this is a bug in the latest Anniversary edition of Windows. The lock screen Cortana icon shows after the lock screen is closed... I believe if you turn off the setting saying show Cortana on the Lock screen it will fix the issue you are having. Let us know how it goes.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Many functions still work but when i right click drop downs wont stay and when i try to type internet search typing is interrupted and blinking. Also at times there is a white bar blinking in taskbar next to other open icons but without pic and cant click on it to bring whatever it is up on screen.

there could be a process running continuously in the background. Try a restart and check

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon