copying downloads to micro sd card Lumia 625

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a download sitting in my downloads folder on my Lumia 625 and I am trying to move it to my micro sd card. When I go into storage sense- phone - downloads and tap downloads it only gives me the option to delete and not manage. What am I doing wrong? I need to transfer this download to the card so that I can transfer the download to another device.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Helena

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a download sitting in my downloads folder on my Lumia 625 and I am trying to move it to my micro sd card. When I go into storage sense- phone - downloads and tap downloads it only gives me the option to delete and not manage. What am I doing wrong? I need to transfer this download to the card so that I can transfer the download to another device.

Thanks

Helena

You must use File Manager , not Data Sense

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Thanks

Helena

get the file manager app from store and use it to move the files. Or use a pc

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon