Black pixel/s - stuck or dead?

Valeri Mazdrashki

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
I noticed a black pixel on my laptop's screen quite by accident. What is that supposed to mean - is it stuck or dead? I tested the pixels with UDPixel and came out another six that are inconspicuous, apparently are not so damaged.

Xr6WvTX.jpg

Last edited:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I noticed a black pixel on my laptop's screen quite by accident. What is that supposed to mean - is it stuck or dead? I tested the pixels with UDPixel and came out another six that are inconspicuous, apparently are not so damaged.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Usualy a dead pixel is a BRIGHT pixel, not black. It might be always white, or some of one of primary RGB colors.
Guess dust or little insect nside panel and protection

Valeri Mazdrashki

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
This is the pixel. It's not entirely affected. It is visible when I'm close to the laptop screen. I can't see it from a distance.
About the warranty - the Bulgarian repairers have a requirement for a certain number of dead/stuck pixels, which are covered by the warranty.

keRrVd8.png

VO93Ant.jpg

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

http://i.imgur.com/Xr6WvTX.jpg
It's only a dust particle. I also got a black dot when i used wide angle rear camera. After 3 mnths, previous week. It was gone don't know how.

So, it'll automatically going out. But you may ask about it via Customer support to ensure about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes