How to solve touch screen issue with BLU WIN JR LTE X130E

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello everybody,

I just updated my phone to the latest Windows 10 (the second update in about two weeks) but this time after the process was complete I realised that the touch screen was not working properly.

It looks like it is shifted below by quite a bit. The problem is I can't access the phone because of the lock screen pin.

Any solution to to how go back to previous version or some how reset the phone?

Many thanks,

Lorenzo

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I just updated my phone to the latest Windows 10 (the second update in about two weeks) but this time after the process was complete I realised that the touch screen was not working properly.

It looks like it is shifted below by quite a bit. The problem is I can't access the phone because of the lock screen pin.

Many thanks,

Lorenzo

Soft reset (hold vol down + power 15 secs) . Finger crossed. Then your touch should work

FrustBite

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody,

Many thanks,

Lorenzo

Please refer the below link. Resetting will only make the problem worse.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/bl...n-scaling-issue-after-anniversary-update.html

robin kumar1

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello everybody,

Many thanks,

robin

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody,

Many thanks,

robin

Hard Reset really should be a last resort. Use Hard Reset when the phone is completely unresponsive and no other method will work.
  • Power off the phone > hold Volume Down > press Power > keep holding Volume Down until you see the exclamation (!) screen, then immediately release the Volume Down
  • Now tap Volume Up / Volume Down / Power / Volume Down
  • You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do loose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

Factory Reset is Done through Settings > About > Reset your phone (8 & 8.1) or Settings > System > About > Reset your phone (W10M).

• You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do lose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

In case of Hard Reset & Factory Reset the phone goes back to the exact version you were running when you performed the reset.

WDRT For right now, Windows Device Recovery Tool is only flashing 8.1 to models that did not launch with 10 so it is the way to revert if you don't care for W10M: Windows Device Recovery Tool FAQ

NealUK

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
I am also experiencing scaling problems since the Anniversary (Boo) update. Before discovering this site (or any site) I reset my Blu using the official way but was then stuck on the Languages Option section during boot-up. I have downloaded the Windows Device Recovery Tool and went through the procedures for recovery. But that's as far as things will go.... My Blu Win JR LTE has now been sat on my desk and connected to my PC with a Lightening Flash and Cog symbols... and it won't progress from there. There's a message at the top of Windows Recover Tool Dialog Window which has a Backwards Arrow within a circle and "Phone Restart" in big lettering. First time I used WDRT I clicked that Phone Restart arrow but that just sent me back to the beginning of the recovery process.

Can anyone here kindly offer some advice on how to recover from this point?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234