Glance screen and Tile notification problem

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My lumia 640 Dual sim is currently running Windows 10 mobile build 14393.67. After I have updated to windows 10 mobile sometimes the notification doesn't appear in the action bar and I have to restart the phone again to see them. Currently, whenever there is any notification to be displayed in the glance screen, the screen always flickers twice- first time showing the normal time+date+day and then the notifications in the second time. Besides, same goes for the SMS tile,it flickers everytime there is any message. Anyone facing things like this?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Check to see if there are any OS and app updates
If the issue still persists, then disable notifications and enable them again and check

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
My lumia 640 Dual sim is currently running Windows 10 mobile build 14393.67. After I have updated to windows 10 mobile sometimes the notification doesn't appear in the action bar and I have to restart the phone again to see them. Currently, whenever there is any notification to be displayed in the glance screen, the screen always flickers twice- first time showing the normal time+date+day and then the notifications in the second time. Besides, same goes for the SMS tile,it flickers everytime there is any message. Anyone facing things like this?

Go to Battery Saver settings> Battery usage by apps.
Under Messaging > tap on 'Allow this app to run in background.'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christinaenth