Acer Liquid M330 Screen Calibration and Navigation Bar are off

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Acer phone has been working like a charm, that is until it updated about two nights ago. Now, the screen is acting like it's shifted down a bit; the navigation bar is covering part of the screen. When I try to go to view a contact's page, I can't access the option to edit their information because the Navigation bar is covering roughly half of the icons on the bottom of the contact page. Not only that, but whenever I go to type the keyboard now covers the text box I'm trying to type in, which is extremely bothersome when trying to message someone, and if I try to type letters on the second to bottom row of the keyboard, it registers as if I'm hitting the keys on the very bottom row. If I try to use the bottom row, it acts as if I'm hitting the navigation bar. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
This issue has been affecting the lumia 6xx users but yours seems similar too. Perhaps a factory reset might solve this, but the better solution would be the next update or going fast ring in insider

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes