why my windows mobile 10 build has transformed to an insider preview build

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Yesterday i updated my phone to wat supposed to be anniversary update .i was surprised that my windows build had vecome an insider preview build which in the past i downgraded my phone to version 8.1 then updated to windows 10 original to get away from the insider version..my question is why ot came back and how to prevent it from coming back in the future

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday i updated my phone to wat supposed to be anniversary update .i was surprised that my windows build had vecome an insider preview build which in the past i downgraded my phone to version 8.1 then updated to windows 10 original to get away from the insider version..my question is why ot came back and how to prevent it from coming back in the future

Go to settings - Info and check build version.

Annyversary Update is nothing else than Redstone that became official and replacing old Threshold, read the news ;)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

you can check OS build in settings > system > about > OS build.

Currently for eligible devices, anniversary update is the one rolling out. It should be 14393.xx

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros