my hp printer will not stay online

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I try to print , and computer tells me printer is offline , control panel for device says to go to windows store for details

Annie-Ross

Oct 4, 2019
Visit site
I have explained the some steps how to fix the HP Printer offline Issues.

• Make sure you printer is not sleep mode.
  • Then, Restart you printer and wait one minute. Now try to print something.
  • Cancel all pending printing jobs and then restart your computer.
  • If you are using the USB cable then you should unplug the cable from your computer and after that put in another port.
  • If you are using the wireless printer, you need check the Wi-Fi connection is set properly
  • After that check all these things, if you are still not printing then you can precede the next steps.

Advance steps to fix HP Printer offline issues-

• Check the Network Connection:-
  • There is lot of users facing the problem with HP Printer Offline. The reason is Network connection problem.
  • Basically, they connect the different network between computer and printer. That’ the reason they are not printer anything.
  • So, first of all you need to check the network connection. Make sure your computer connect the some network.

HP Printer Setup as a default printer

It may be you have installed the multiple printers in your computer. It might be possible you print command to the wrong printer. So, you are showing the error message HP Printer offline.

So you should the other printer properties from the computer and select your HP printer as a default printer.
  • Go the start button and open the control penal then click on device and printer.
  • After that right-click the HP Property and click on set default printer.
  • After that, try to print something from your computer. Then, you can see the print or not.

Reset the Printer

• If you are still facing the problem with HP Printer Offline then I will suggest you restart the printer pool service once
  • Go to the service manager.
  • Right-click on print spooler services and click on properties.
  • Now click on the reboot button

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap