My phone cannot fix the account settings !!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello,

It worked fine last night, and in the morning somehow it stops functioning properly on all things related to Microsoft account (@outlook.com). Messages, phone, people hubs, mail, app store... all just doesn't work properly without any message.

People hub, app store => doesn't open

Phone => shows up but there's no history calls there.

On mail app, it shows outlook is out dated settings, click to fix => nothing happen ??

Search for account in settings, select account=> manage => show sign in on Edge, sign in ok, but it doesn't change anything.

Soft reset, hard reset (about/reset, don't erase sd card)=> reboot a tons of times=> nothing change.

The phone can still receive gmail, phone call is ok, it just lost all info thanks to the outlook account failure.

Don't know what to do now.

My phone is lumia 1320, 10586.545

Thanks all.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
try changing the password online on a pc

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

nam vo

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Maybe i wasn't clear enough, i didn't change the password, so why I have to go to pc to change the pass ? My phone had worked fine for days with the same password that I use everyday on PC, but after one night, it broke out.

Maybe my phone has a broken battery(drain so fast now) that caused it turn off while the OS was making backup that night or something.

karelj

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Maybe i wasn't clear enough, i didn't change the password, so why I have to go to pc to change the pass ? My phone had worked fine for days with the same password that I use everyday on PC, but after one night, it broke out.

Maybe my phone has a broken battery(drain so fast now) that caused it turn off while the OS was making backup that night or something.

There may be an issue with your Microsoft account which is why he suggested changing the password. Once you have done this, use th enew password on your phone and see if the problem persists.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12