Anyone has a spare Surface Book to share with a poor student?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

It's a corwdfunding initiative, only this time I need only one person, who wants to get rid of their Surface Book. I'm a student from Poland. I study and also work, and I use a laptop 10 hrs daily. All my money goes for rent and food. My 5 y. o. laptop has done enough and needs to retire. I know this is crazy, but who knows, maybe I can be lucky once in a lifetime. I need a new computer, but what I can afford doesn't satisfy me (a $300 notebook?) , and I'm really in love with the Surface Book. So, if you're the good soul that I'm looking for, contact me :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It's a corwdfunding initiative, only this time I need only one person, who wants to get rid of their Surface Book. I'm a student from Poland. I study and also work, and I use a laptop 10 hrs daily. All my money goes for rent and food. My 5 y. o. laptop has done enough and needs to retire. I know this is crazy, but who knows, maybe I can be lucky once in a lifetime. I need a new computer, but what I can afford doesn't satisfy me (a $300 notebook?) , and I'm really in love with the Surface Book. So, if you're the good soul that I'm looking for, contact me :)

the surface book is maybe a little too high to aim for. Try for the surface pro series or even some from HP which are cheaper for the same price

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
contact me :)

Unregistered guests may not post replies, so how will you carry on a conversation about this?

We do not allow personal contact details to be posted on open forums, so you cannot leave an email address or physical mailing address, no phone number... Anything like that gets deleted. It is not safe to post that information so we get rid of it as soon as we see it to protect you.

No one from here would be allowed to post their contact information for you to read. Same safety worry.

I hate to say it, but there is no point to this thread as the basics needed to get someone in touch with you simply cannot be allowed to happen here.

Good Luck. I hope something turns around for you soon.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkzero1979