Windows 10 user accounts

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My brother wants to edit videos and use Photoshop, how can I make an account that gives him access to those programs so he can save his work and where he can't snoop through all my stuff? Thanks!

somerandy

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! But you see when I make a standard local account, every time I click on photoshop it requires an "admin password" once i input it, he has all access to the admins files thus he can snoop but also has access now. I just want it to be able that he'll have access and save stuff but can't see my saved files. You know?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! But you see when I make a standard local account, every time I click on photoshop it requires an "admin password" once i input it, he has all access to the admins files thus he can snoop but also has access now. I just want it to be able that he'll have access and save stuff but can't see my saved files. You know?

when you were installing photoshop, it might have asked install for this user or all users. I think you had selected for this user only.
You might need to reinstall it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes