Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.14905.1000

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Known issues
Moving apps between an SD card and internal storage will cause them to get stuck in a pending state
Cortana's text to speech capability is not functional

When will the above 2 issues be fixed?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Known issues
Moving apps between an SD card and internal storage will cause them to get stuck in a pending state

Twitt Dona or Gabe or join Insider Blog, that's a beta of Redstone2, that's normal something will be deactivated for code rewriting and doesn't work

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Known issues

when they will fix it.We can't know how long it can take. The infamous apps list background bug persisted for weeks while other bugs were squashed in days. If the bugs affect your experience too much, consider going back to release ring using wdrt

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Prodip Saha

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having issue with battery on this build (10.0.14905.1000)? I am using Lumia 1520 and I had no issue with battery with the previous build. Phone is being turned off abruptly saying low battery that is incorrect! I attempt to turn on the phone, it comes on but it goes off immediately. Tried several time but the phone would not turn on!

I connect the phone with power line and battery status shows 47% (or even 75%)! So, why is the phone complaining of low battery? It does not matter what application(s) I was using at the time- camera, video, news, browser, you name it. Behavior is same- phone will say low battery and it would go dark. :(-

Anyone has any workaround other than waiting for the next build?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone having issue with battery on this build (10.0.14905.1000)? I am using Lumia 1520 and I had no issue with battery with the previous build. Phone is being turned off abruptly saying low battery that is incorrect! I attempt to turn on the phone, it comes on but it goes off immediately. Tried several time but the phone would not turn on!

I connect the phone with power line and battery status shows 47% (or even 75%)! So, why is the phone complaining of low battery? It does not matter what application(s) I was using at the time- camera, video, news, browser, you name it. Behavior is same- phone will say low battery and it would go dark. :(-

Anyone has any workaround other than waiting for the next build?

you might need to do a factory reset or go back to official release

Prodip Saha

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response, Chintan. I would rather wait for the next build and hope Microsoft fix the issue. Can't complain too much since I have taken the risk willingly!

BTW- I have another lumia 1520 with build 14393.67 and it is working perfectly. I have no intention to bring that phone back to insider.

Why I would not go back to release?
I am on lumia 1520 which came with Windows 8. I would have to use recovery tool which will take me back to Windows 8 and I would lose all the data! It's then I would have to come back to insider program. Too much hassle.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium