why does my phone no longer charge

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello I have had a issue with my Microsoft Lumia 535 phone I was out camping with the family I had my phone with me it was working from Friday to Sunday I used the cable to gather some power for my phone and other objects anyway when I got back home I placed my phone on my bed and left yi get a snack when I came back I could smell a horrible smell from the charging port so i Took off the covers and there I saw liquid like substance near it but not near the battery then I saw something else the headphone jack was missing some pieces so I looked at the battery straight away and there was nothing That looked weird the phone switches on but the charging seems to be affected I was wondering if it could have been the electric I used while camping I don't know what to do please help

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hello I have had a issue with my Microsoft Lumia 535 phone I was out camping with the family I had my phone with me it was working from Friday to Sunday I used the cable to gather some power for my phone and other objects anyway when I got back home I placed my phone on my bed and left yi get a snack when I came back I could smell a horrible smell from the charging port so i Took off the covers and there I saw liquid like substance near it but not near the battery then I saw something else the headphone jack was missing some pieces so I looked at the battery straight away and there was nothing That looked weird the phone switches on but the charging seems to be affected I was wondering if it could have been the electric I used while camping I don't know what to do please help
It's because of heat or high temperature � with your headphones jack.
If charger shows no sign of problem again, then it would be ok .
.--------.
/ A TIP \
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes