why does my lumia 520 keep hanging up?

shrushti zaveri

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
I've been using a Nokia Lumia 520 as a spare phone for about a month now and I've had quite a lot of issues with it but the one i want to ask about is why does my phone keep hanging up? It has been showing me the "Bing" search engine option again and again without me clicking on the search button. I really need a solution for this.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I've been using a Nokia Lumia 520 as a spare phone for about a month now and I've had quite a lot of issues with it but the one i want to ask about is why does my phone keep hanging up? It has been showing me the "Bing" search engine option again and again without me clicking on the search button. I really need a solution for this.

Do you spill liquid, let fall or bend your phone? Sound like touch keys hardware fault / short circuit

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

is cortana on by any chance?
And do you have a lockscreen password? It might help in preventing accidental searches

What are the other issues?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon