I want a smaller smartphone than my Nokia Lumia 1520

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have had a Nokia Lumia 1520 since new on market and now that I have retired I find it cumbersome to carry in pocket. Is there an alternative Nokia phone that allows me to keep features I use i.e. e-mail, internet, skype, What's app, LinkedIn etc and 4G capable?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have had a Nokia Lumia 1520 since new on market and now that I have retired I find it cumbersome to carry in pocket. Is there an alternative Nokia phone that allows me to keep features I use i.e. e-mail, internet, skype, What's app, LinkedIn etc and 4G capable?

lumia 950

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Nokia no longer make phones, Microsoft bought them, if you want a Lumia there are still a few on the market, the best being the 950 and the 950XL (I replaced my 1520 with one of these), its a little smaller, better and just a bit more practical for day to day use, the 950 is smaller still, other makers are coming out with Windows phones as well.

With the 950 and the XL they can run Continuum, the 1520 couldn't and this in my opinion changes how phones work (For the better) as you in effect have a full blown PC with you if you dock it to a screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire