Alternative ways of charging the keyboard and tablet?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi there, I am one of those who actually should try to score a another tablet. But here I am with a tablet in EU. It was first bought in the states so I am looking for a charger with a EU plug, are those to be found anywhere. Also charging my keyboard doesnt really work well, are there any other ways to charge that without going thru the tablet? Best

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, I am one of those who actually should try to score a another tablet. But here I am with a tablet in EU. It was first bought in the states so I am looking for a charger with a EU plug, are those to be found anywhere. Also charging my keyboard doesnt really work well, are there any other ways to charge that without going thru the tablet? Best

is this about the surface book?
Check the charger that came with the device, does it give ratings like this: 100-240V 50/60Hz? If yes, then you just need a simple electrical plug adaptor to use the charger in the ports found in your region

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077