Windows 10 mobile update, all apps including phone, messaging even the store are pending?

googlyboy999

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone, I updated my phone (Lumia 640 LTE) to windows 10 yesterday with the help of the upgrade advisor. It took awhile but it finally updated and I noticed that every single app I had was pending. Some of them were accessible again yesterday but two things happened
1) I dropped my phone and the battery came out, promptly turned it back on
2) Wi-Fi crashed in the night
In the morning I noticed they were still pending and thought it was the Wi-Fi, but I came back from school and they still haven't updated even though the Wi-Fi was on. However my phone was not charging during this period. I need help because even the phone app isn't functioning.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, I updated my phone (Lumia 640 LTE) to windows 10 yesterday with the help of the upgrade advisor. It took awhile but it finally updated and I noticed that every single app I had was pending. Some of them were accessible again yesterday but two things happened
1) I dropped my phone and the battery came out, promptly turned it back on
2) Wi-Fi crashed in the night
In the morning I noticed they were still pending and thought it was the Wi-Fi, but I came back from school and they still haven't updated even though the Wi-Fi was on. However my phone was not charging during this period. I need help because even the phone app isn't functioning.

try to manually update the apps - start with store app
If nothing happens, then do a factory reset from settings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon