10 AU release was experiencing problems. What latest Update number, is it now safe to download?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am running Windows 10 Home (Version 1511) which is running great, but have left my computer off so far to avoid downloading the new AU release (ver 1607) because of the known problems.
Would like to know if a later *** Update has been released to correct the problems, and if so what is the windows update number of that release.
Thank you

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am running Windows 10 Home (Version 1511) which is running great, but have left my computer off so far to avoid downloading the new AU release (ver 1607) because of the known problems.
Would like to know if a later *** Update has been released to correct the problems, and if so what is the windows update number of that release.
Thank you

the only problem as far as I can see is that the spotlight images don't always work. There haven't been any other major issues
keeping your pc off is a bit extreme - you could switch off the internet for the pc and still use it for other work :smile:

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss