Does anyone monitor the service desk where issues concerning product purchases are raised?

Geejayz

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Bought a course three days ago.
Got a message saying that coupon code has expired.
Raised a ticket with service desk.
No answer since in last three days.
Can't reply to the email address with the order confirmation.
Followed the link on the website for live chat but it just brings me back to the contact page.
Can't update the original ticket.
Can't find any telephone numbers or alternative addresses to find support.
Ended up here.
Customer Experience 1/100 so far.

Geejayz

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Didn't need to sign up with Windows Central until I tried to reply to my original post here.
Looks like Mobile Nations and Windows Central are the same thing.
I bought a course from Windows Central. The link you provide is the service desk link I have already tried.
I already have a user account - couldn't have posted a ticket on the service desk without it.

Is your reply confirmation that the service desk isn't monitored?

Geejayz

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Wow! Two service desks?
Who decides if I am a VIP or not? Can't see two separate tickets doing anyone any good. That's both poor customer management and disrespectful.
If you are not going to man your service desk during holidays then it should say so in the order confirmation email. It's unusual these days for no weekend service support - particularly if you are both IT and digital product based.
I think I'm done here. You have told me all I need to know.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
Wow! Two service desks?
Who decides if I am a VIP or not? Can't see two separate tickets doing anyone any good. That's both poor customer management and disrespectful.
If you are not going to man your service desk during holidays then it should say so in the order confirmation email. It's unusual these days for no weekend service support - particularly if you are both IT and digital product based.
I think I'm done here. You have told me all I need to know.

Those who take advantage of the Mobile Nations front page deals, that is the deals that appear on the Windows Central, Android Central, etc front page blogs are VIPs. You just have to use the VIP link!

[NOTE]The courses are provided by a 3rd party company and are NOT provided by Mobile Nations or sold to you by Mobile Nations. We just get a special deal because we are Mobile Nations website users. [/NOTE]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit