Gmail no longer in Share options after upgrade to Windows 10

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I used to be able to email a photo by clicking the Share icon, then selecting my Gmail account from the list. But ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, Gmail is no longer among the options. It is installed as an email account on my phone and it's been working fine.

How do I add Gmail to the Share list (with Facebook, Messaging, Outlook Mail, etc)?

melhiore

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I used to be able to email a photo by clicking the Share icon, then selecting my Gmail account from the list. But ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, Gmail is no longer among the options. It is installed as an email account on my phone and it's been working fine.

How do I add Gmail to the Share list (with Facebook, Messaging, Outlook Mail, etc)?

You need to share via Outlook and from the list of configured accounts pick up GMail account. Works for me every time...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss