Batery is not charging

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

After the battery drains fully i get it to charge first its vibrate and show the icon of nokia and then a battery that shows charging...but it doesn't on the phone after 1 hour also the phone displays the same.
What to do pls help?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
After the battery drains fully i get it to charge first its vibrate and show the icon of nokia and then a battery that shows charging...but it doesn't on the phone after 1 hour also the phone displays the same.
What to do pls help?

Remove battery. Clean phone and battery copper pins with alcol and dry them, then reassemble.

Clean usb plug and charger. If it doesn't work it might be faulty battery or charger, try a usb cable

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

What to do pls help?

which phone model do you have?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozis