Cannot connect Continuum between Lumia 950XL and Lenovo X230

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi,

I'm having a hard time trying to wirelessly connect my Lumia 950Xl to Lenovo X230 laptop. The Connect app launches but gets stuck in with the message "Lumia is about to project". On both devices I have Windows 10 Anniversary Update with all the recent updates, settings enable etc.
The thing is I can connect the phone to my Surface Pro 3, updated as well. So it's just the thing with my X230 (it supports Miracast as well).
Any ideas, what more I could check?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Not sure but make sure the Connect app is also open on the receiving device (Worth a try).

If that doesn't work sign up and let us know, I am sure someone else will pitch in.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm having a hard time trying to wirelessly connect my Lumia 950Xl to Lenovo X230 laptop. The Connect app launches but gets stuck in with the message "Lumia is about to project". On both devices I have Windows 10 Anniversary Update with all the recent updates, settings enable etc.
The thing is I can connect the phone to my Surface Pro 3, updated as well. So it's just the thing with my X230 (it supports Miracast as well).
Any ideas, what more I could check?

does projecting to the device require pairing? Can you do that process again?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers