When starting Windows 10 I get the message: How do you want yo open this .89e6b81 file?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When starting Windows 10 I get the message: How do you want yo open this .89e6b81 file? It then gives me options to open the file. I have tried some of the options but to no avail. I get the message: Powers Shell has quit working and will be closed. Can anyone help me in resolving this issue. I have uninstalled the last 2 upgrades and then reinstalled them already and no change.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
There is probably a program set to launch as soon as you boot up. That's my best guess anyways

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
When starting Windows 10 I get the message: How do you want yo open this .89e6b81 file? It then gives me options to open the file. I have tried some of the options but to no avail. I get the message: Powers Shell has quit working and will be closed. Can anyone help me in resolving this issue. I have uninstalled the last 2 upgrades and then reinstalled them already and no change.

is there an option to cancel opening the file?
And as Ven suggested, try going into task manager and disable unnecessary programs from starting up at start up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs