Black patches appearing on written lines on the screen.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

whenever i hove my cursor over something , it turns black. like if i want to make a new folder on desktop,the word 'new' becomes patched with black. Same is the case in some other programs like adobe reader, that all the buttons like file,view,edit etc. are always patched black even if i don't hover over them. I am unable to read what is written beneath the black spot and it also looks creepy .Kindly help me

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
whenever i hove my cursor over something , it turns black. like if i want to make a new folder on desktop,the word 'new' becomes patched with black. Same is the case in some other programs like adobe reader, that all the buttons like file,view,edit etc. are always patched black even if i don't hover over them. I am unable to read what is written beneath the black spot and it also looks creepy .Kindly help me

Check your mouse keys or if some key in your keyboard sticked down pressed

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

what colour theme have you set up? try changing that

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos