I am from India and Ihave a Couple of Qs regarding Lumia 950!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am from India My first Question is
1. Is it wise to buy a lumia in India with Microsoft retrenching from India and all?
2. Is the free Display Dock still available in India If yes how to Avail it?
Need Answers desperately !!!

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft is retrenching from India, but that doesn't mean they'll stop supporting the phones they have already launched here. I do not think the free Display Dock was ever offered in this country.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Considering the aforementioned "retrenching" is basically putting mobile into a medically-induced coma for the foreseeable future, I don't believe it wise if you're thinking of getting a high-end phone unless you both know what you're getting and can afford to lose features without complaining. It's a fine deal if you can get a good price on a mid-range or cheap phone, but once you get up into higher-end pricing, you can probably do better. Although it's even more unwise to get a random Android phone without research since updates are a big issue with Android that Windows only recently sorted out.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am from India My first Question is
1. Is it wise to buy a lumia in India with Microsoft retrenching from India and all?
2. Is the free Display Dock still available in India If yes how to Avail it?
Need Answers desperately !!!

they're retrenching from all countries, not just India. If you're comfortable with the windows platform, then go for it

Check your local stores and online at sites like flipkart or amazon for offers

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb