users\myname\onedrive\pictures is unavailable

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I click on the pictures tab in the file explorer, this message pops up, saying that the location might have been moved or deleted. Any way I can use photos again? Anytime I try and click on "pictures", this popup appears, and I cannot access my photos.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
When I click on the pictures tab in the file explorer, this message pops up, saying that the location might have been moved or deleted. Any way I can use photos again? Anytime I try and click on "pictures", this popup appears, and I cannot access my photos.
Are your pictures still on OneDrive online

Peace. Alan
ICON 929 [Win10 M, Insider Preview, Redstone 2, 14915.1000.] :winktongue:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

make sure that you've signed in on onedrive and it's synced - especially the pictures folder

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05