Help with Lumia 830

Nathanael Lusk

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
So.im trying to get the fast ring on my old Lumia 830. Well, I used it before Windows 10 came out and got my 640 before I got Windows 10. So my Lumia 830 from AT&T is running Windows 8.1. Whenever I go into the insider app it would say server error, but I remembered that Microsoft doesn't use that. Tried the upgrade advisor and said they were working on it, but that the phone was good for the update. How do I get the Windows 10 on there? Do I just have to wait?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
So.im trying to get the fast ring on my old Lumia 830. Well, I used it before Windows 10 came out and got my 640 before I got Windows 10. So my Lumia 830 from AT&T is running Windows 8.1. Whenever I go into the insider app it would say server error, but I remembered that Microsoft doesn't use that. Tried the upgrade advisor and said they were working on it, but that the phone was good for the update. How do I get the Windows 10 on there? Do I just have to wait?

did you check for update under settings manually, after enabling the upgrade on upgrade advisor you need to check for updates under settings .

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

maybe you could try a soft reset and if that doesn't work, wait for the upgrade advisor to kick in

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo