how to unlock lumia 730 screen when forgotten password?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i am ust trying to open my screen lock and every time nits wrong and time is incresing how to open beacause i dnt have a backup and i dnt want t losse chats and other imortant stuff

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, as far as I am aware, the only way to get into your phone is to reset it (either a hard reset using the key combination or by resetting using the Windows Device Recovery Tool).
Either way though you will lose data as you haven't made a backup.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
i am ust trying to open my screen lock and every time nits wrong and time is incresing how to open beacause i dnt have a backup and i dnt want t losse chats and other imortant stuff

there is another way:

Go to account.microsoft.com, devices section, select your phone, lock it with a new code and when your phone indicates that it is locked, unlock it using that new code

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes