Dialing contacts by name not working

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have upgraded from a Lumia 640 XL to a HP Elite x3. The dialing contact by name on the HP only comes up with a few names. It works perfectly on the Lumia 640 XL

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have upgraded from a Lumia 640 XL to a HP Elite x3. The dialing contact by name on the HP only comes up with a few names. It works perfectly on the Lumia 640 XL

Is the phone app in the store up to date? I've noticed sometimes with built in apps that even if you "check for updates" it does not show. But when you navigate to the app manually in the store, it shows the update available

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Is the phone app in the store up to date? I've noticed sometimes with built in apps that even if you "check for updates" it does not show. But when you navigate to the app manually in the store, it shows the update available

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

are al the contacts synced?
And can people and phone apps run in the background?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoresAdrowe