Lumia 650 screen won't turn on

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello guys!!

I have a recent problem with my lumia 650(Windows 10 mobile fast ring build 14915)

After receiving or making a call, often the screen won't turn on after ending it,

pressing the power button 1 time shows me the glance screen

pressing it again won't turn on the screen

i have noticed this since the last 2 builds and can only get him working again by soft reset(i have no protecting films on the screen)

Thank you in advance Guys!!!

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I don't get the issue on my Lumia 650.
I would advise doing a hard reset.
If the fault persist after this then it is likely a fault, possibly with the proximity sensor.
Is your phone under warranty still?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys!!

I have a recent problem with my lumia 650(Windows 10 mobile fast ring build 14915)

After receiving or making a call, often the screen won't turn on after ending it,

pressing the power button 1 time shows me the glance screen

pressing it again won't turn on the screen

i have noticed this since the last 2 builds and can only get him working again by soft reset(i have no protecting films on the screen)

Thank you in advance Guys!!!

perhaps you can go back to official builds using wdrt?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12