Why does a small telephone receiver icon flash next to the WiFi symbol on my Lumia 550?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why does a small old fashioned style telephone receiver icon appear next to the WiFi connection symbol, next to the signal bar in the top left hand corner of my Microsoft Lumia 550 phone? This little telephone icon replaces the arrow that points to the north west. The WiFi icon remains unaltered but the little receiver flashes on and off and then disappears
I cannot find an explanation for this. Is somebody trying to call me using the WiFi or WhatsApp or Viber?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Why does a small old fashioned style telephone receiver icon appear next to the WiFi connection symbol, next to the signal bar in the top left hand corner of my Microsoft Lumia 550 phone? This little telephone icon replaces the arrow that points to the north west. The WiFi icon remains unaltered but the little receiver flashes on and off and then disappears
I cannot find an explanation for this. Is somebody trying to call me using the WiFi or WhatsApp or Viber?

It remembers me the call in progress or the missed call allert top icon

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas