How do you take a screenshot,open paint,paste shot into paint,save as .jpg and attach to e-mail?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have Pinterest boards with quite a few images contained in each one. Recently all of the images have disappeared, although the description is still there and if I clk on the x the image with return but just until I try to do something else. Pinterest gave me the above instructions so that they review this. Can anyone give me a hand? Thankyou. Dinterested.

vezycash

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
On PC, search for snipping tool. It's easy to use or google how to use it.

On Phone, press vol up and power button at the same time. Go to pictures, and get the picture.

anon(5415472)

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
charms might have been depreciated but it's still there, and still the easiest way I know to screenshot.
Windows + H , then email directly, or you can choose a paint program to do some edits first.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have Pinterest boards with quite a few images contained in each one. Recently all of the images have disappeared, although the description is still there and if I clk on the x the image with return but just until I try to do something else. Pinterest gave me the above instructions so that they review this. Can anyone give me a hand? Thankyou. Dinterested.

if it is on a pc, you can try the snipping tool as suggested
There's also the prt scrn button on the keyboard that you can use to take a screenshot and then paste it in any program (like paint or word) by right clicking and paste

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett