Can i get replacement of screen lumia 730

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My phone dropped and screen stopped lighting up ever since.There is no physical damage on the screen and touch is working fine.I purchased extended warranty and is still have the time if they honour what i bought from nokia care.so question is can i try my luck and say display stopped working and get it replaced because there is no sign of physical damage.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
My phone dropped and screen stopped lighting up ever since.There is no physical damage on the screen and touch is working fine.I purchased extended warranty and is still have the time if they honour what i bought from nokia care.so question is can i try my luck and say display stopped working and get it replaced because there is no sign of physical damage.

hi and welcome to windows central. you cannot fool Nokia care so easily. They will definitely take your device in for inspection and what to you nothing would have been visible of a possible phone drop but there should have been some internal damage that caused it to happen and they will look for that.

Also in most of these cases either they will clearly put it as physical damage caused due to a physical shock or even if they come in your words and accept it as manufacturing defect it will take months for them to finally come to that conclusion and another few months till you get a new working device. (this might depend region wise but the procedure is painfully slow)

You can take either roads here, whichever suits you the best. But remember , they are professionals in this field. ;)

please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs