How to I copy and paste a page on the internet using the CTRL Features

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I tried to copy a page using ctrl c. First I clicked on the page and then used ctrl c and went to the area I wanted to paste by using ctrl v and the page I wanted would not paste. The last text I copied appeared. What I am doing wrong. I have a windows 10 touchscreen dell. Please help. This is driving me crazy. Have had the computer less than 30 days.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried to copy a page using ctrl c. First I clicked on the page and then used ctrl c and went to the area I wanted to paste by using ctrl v and the page I wanted would not paste. The last text I copied appeared. What I am doing wrong. I have a windows 10 touchscreen dell. Please help. This is driving me crazy. Have had the computer less than 30 days.

I don't think the way you're describing is possible - I just tried it and it didn't do anything

You need to highlight the parts of the page you want to copy and then press ctrl+c

If you're trying to save a page, that is possible using the save function in the menu bar
Or you can use a screenshot plugin in the browser - I use Nimbus screenshot to take screenshots of part or the whole page - on Mozilla firefox

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital