Windows 950XL Phone Keeps UN-pinning my outlook email icon from Start

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

This is driving me nuts. I have two email accounts on my phone. One is my work, and the other is my Hotmail. They use to both be on the start screen. But in the past month or two something happened. Now, my work outlook email inbox icon keeps unpinning when my Hotmail syncs its inbox.

This is driving me nuts. I'm fully up to date. I've tried every way of pinning my outlook mail that I know of, even the documented way through the settings menu. No matter what, if I add it, it is unpinned in the course of an hour.

I managed to figure out it is unpinning when Hotmail is sync'ed. For gods sake... please someone tell me you have heard of this and know of the solution! Thanks.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
This is driving me nuts. I have two email accounts on my phone. One is my work, and the other is my Hotmail. They use to both be on the start screen. But in the past month or two something happened. Now, my work outlook email inbox icon keeps unpinning when my Hotmail syncs its inbox.

This is driving me nuts. I'm fully up to date. I've tried every way of pinning my outlook mail that I know of, even the documented way through the settings menu. No matter what, if I add it, it is unpinned in the course of an hour.

I managed to figure out it is unpinning when Hotmail is sync'ed. For gods sake... please someone tell me you have heard of this and know of the solution! Thanks.

can you remove the account and then add it back? This is a very unusual thing - are they linked by any chance in the mail app?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo